Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Franchisee Profile: Terry Campell

Franchisee: Terry Campbell
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Q: What did you do before becoming a HomeTeam franchisee?
A: I was working as the general manager for an engineering firm. When the company was sold, I was told I’d be relocated to Europe. I decided that wasn’t right for me, so I began looking into other business opportunities.

Q: How did you learn about HomeTeam?
A: I initially decided to go into franchising because of the ease of entry into the market. The format of a ready-to-go business caught my eye. While researching inspection services, HomeTeam really stood out because of their professionalism. That sense of professionalism was reinforced when I met with members of their corporate staff and spoke to other franchisees. They’re not the biggest company in the industry, but I think they’re the most stable.

Q: What are some career milestones for you? Is there anything unique about your business?
A: Last year I was the fastest growing franchise in the system and ranked in the top 10 for sales. I also offer a few uncommon services not many other HomeTeam franchises do, including mold testing and heating and cooling services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics